Greenlight Technologies Pty Ltd ABN 47 642 995 349 is the owner and operator of The Wizer Platform
Terms and Conditions are set out to do three things:
- Ensure The Wizer Platform is used properly by people trying to help other people to make great creative work.
- Make sure no-one publishes inappropriate or offensive material on The Wizer Platform;
- To protect your personal information and online security.
So, please read on, and if there’s anything you want more info on, our contact details are listed at the end. The Wizer Platform’s Mission
Our mission is to help people make better decisions by using the wisdom of the crowd.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of The Wizer Platform (the "Platform"). This Platform is owned and operated by Greenlight Technologies.
By registering, accessing or using the Platform, you agree that you are 13 years old or over, and that you have read and understand these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
We respect intellectual property rights and we ask that you do the same. As a condition of your access to and use of the Services, you agree to terms of the Copyright Policy, detailed below.
Copyright is a legal right that protects original works of authorship. Generally, copyright protects an original expression of an idea, but does not protect underlying ideas or facts.The Wizer Platform does not allow any content that infringes copyright. The use of copyrighted content that belongs to others without proper authorization or a legally valid reason may lead to a violation of the platform’s policy.
For avoidance of doubt, you should only post content that you have created yourself (such as photos and videos). As a user, you are responsible for the content you post. If you have questions about copyright law, such as questions about whether the content your post infringes on the copyright of another person or entity, you may wish to seek legal advice.
When you create an account on the Platform, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is accurate and truthful.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Platform illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Opinions
Our Platform offers opinions about matters you put forward from other parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of opinions made available by other parties on our Platform. Users are encouraged to use The Wizer Platform as a tool for assisting with decision making. Any recommendations from the Platform are not binding.
Limitation of Liability
The Wizer Platform and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Platform.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Platform you indemnify and hold harmless The Wizer Platform and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
We respect your data. Your personal information and your data will not be shared or sold by the Platform with any third party, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
Your access to and use of the Platform is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not:
- access or use the Services if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these Terms;
- carry out any activity during the access or use of our Platform which is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent in any way.
- make unauthorised copies, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works of the Platform or any content included therein, including any files, tables or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied by the Platform or any derivative works thereof;
- use the Platform, without our express written consent, for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation or spamming;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent you or your affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available emanates from the Platform;
- intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, pornography, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation from The Wizer Platform, or create a false identity on the Platform;
- use the Platform in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of the Platform, such as trading reviews with other users or writing or soliciting fake reviews;
- use the Platform to upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way:
- files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other prohibited form of solicitation;
- any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, number and feature in the personal identity document (e.g., Drivers Licence, passport numbers) or credit card numbers;
- any material which does or may infringe any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of any other person;
- any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful or inflammatory;
- any material that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, dangerous activities or self-harm;
- any material that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling and bullying, or is intended to harass, harm, hurt, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people;
- any material that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence;
- any material that is racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- material that, in the sole judgment of The Wizer Platform, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Platform, or which may expose the Platform or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Content you upload to The Wizer Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Access to The Wizer Platform is by invitation only.
You must not post any Content on or through the Platform or transmit to us any Content that you consider to be commercially confidential or proprietary. When you submit Content through the Platform, you agree and represent that you own that Content, or you have received all necessary permissions, clearances from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to the Platform, to transmit it from the Platform to other users.
For the avoidance of doubt, The Wizer Platform holds no position in relation to content or copyright of the creative work. The copyright and content of the creative work rests solely with the creator who posts the work.
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your user account for reasons including:
If we reasonably believe you violate, or we have objective grounds to reasonably believe you are about the violate, the Terms, policies or guidelines, or any applicable laws or regulations;
If activities occur on your account which, in our sole discretion, would or might cause damage to or impair our Platform, or infringe or violate any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights)
In response to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies under valid legal process
Due to unexpected technical or security issues or problems
If there are extended periods of inactivity on your account
If we permanently suspend or terminate your user account, we will notify you in advance in order to allow you time to access and save your information.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Platform and the way we expect users to behave on our Platform. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Platform.